Launch Internet Explorer (IE). At the top of the IE window, click Tools then Internet Options.
- Go to the Privacy tab and set the default setting for Internet Zone to Medium.
- To block all cookies: Move the slider up to Block All Cookies. Click Apply.
- To accept all cookies: Move the slider down to Accept All Cookies. Click Apply.
You can also use Advanced Settings to control third-party cookies:
- From the Privacy tab, click Advanced button to open the Advanced Privacy Settings.
- Check Override automatic cookie handling to enable the multiple choices for Third-party Cookies.
- Select choices on Third-party Cookies to Accept, Block, or Prompt cookies.
- Click OK to apply all changes.